Company: Janssen Pharmaceutica, Beerse, Belgium
Project: coordination of more than 20 e-initiatives across EMEA, and pilot projects such as e-detailing, e-clinical, and direct-to-consumer campaigns
When: 2001 to 2002
On behalf of the eCompetence Centre EMEA – part of the international marketing unit – I ensured a smooth coordination and development of all portals and e-initiatives in the field of psychiatry and neurology.
– assured ROI of e-foundation in the CNS area
– developed appropriate portfolio of new offerings in line with business and marketing objectives
– facilitated change management across all EMEA affiliated companies
– coordinated the launch and maintenance of portals and product sites across EMEA (Europe, Middle-East, Africa), interacting with local business and e-business directors to ensure content development, sharing, and resource optimisation
– the champion site – www.psychiatry24x7.com boasts 70,000+ visitors/month, with an average visit time of approx. 7 minutes
– supported Medical Affairs Dpt. in launching a portal for recruitment of investigators and patients in company-supported clinical trials
– led the e-side of a pan-European DTP campaign in the field of schizophrenia
– coordinated a team of 25+ e-marketing executives across EMEA.