Company: eumediX.com, Weesp, The Netherlands
Project: build an online hospital marketplace and real-time auctions site
When: 2000 to 2001
eumediX.com is a pan-European provider of e-procurement services (including online auctions) to hospitals and medical devices and pharma companies. Within the company, I had the overall responsibility for all activities related to marketing and public relations, including the management of the website content and all e-initiatives, as described below.
– developed and implemented a marketing strategy for corporate and for the local operations (in UK, France, Netherlands, Germany, and Italy)
– planned and executed a media relations plan, at an European level, issuing a biweekly press release, organizing press conferences, managing contacts with journalists and acting as the primary contact for the media
– selected and managed a creative agency
– coordinated agencies for the ideation and production of promotional materials (corporate brochures, press releases, advertisements, etc.)
– selected and co-ordinated conference attendance
– co-ordinated the writing, editing, and design activities for the portal website, taking care of its localization in 6 languages
– identified, tested, and implemented new added-value services, such as e-seminars, e-brochures, and other ways of enhancing the business value of eumediX.com
– organised and co-ordinated sales meeting for all eumediX country representatives.